The following documents and page links outline our policies and procedures at PRA:
- Family Handbook – this document provides a good overview of PRA and answers many frequently asked questions about the school
- PRA Discipline Plan for 5th-8th grade students - this document outlines the discipline plan for the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade classes
- Family Involvement – details on the required volunteer opportunities for parents
- Dress Code – outlines the dress guidelines for the school.
- Code of Conduct – PRA upholds the standards set forth in the Douglas County School District Student Codes of Conduct and Discipline
- Bully Prevention - The policies and procedures PRA has in place in regards to bullying.
- Student Absence - This form is to be used if you know of an absence in your child’s future.